Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 36 – (09/20) Home Again

Kenisee’s Grand River Camp looked a lot better in the morning.  The day is overcast, but the rain has stopped.  Thank you very much.
Site #A3
Swimming pond with a fountain
A little color on a gray day

Today’s drive of 192 miles included no touring.  We’re just going home.  The route:  I-90 west to I-271, I-271 around Cleveland to I-71, south on I-71 to I-270, and west on I-270 to the Roberts Road exit … and to Lee’s RV Storage Lot.

The day was mostly cloudy with temperatures in the high 60s.

We got to Columbus at about 2:30pm.  It took a couple of hours to unload.

We traveled 4,985 miles, towed the Airstream 3,823 miles and had lots of adventures.  We've got some fixing up to do, then we'll go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment